~oOo~

2012-04-18

comment / captcha note

Hi all,

Friend and fellow blogger Danika let me know that there have been some problems with the captcha word verification system on Blogger not allowing legitimate comments through. So I've shut the word verification requirement down, and also tweaked the comment format a little so that you can comment right on the post (rather than the system taking you to a whole new page). Hope this makes commenting easier for everyone! If it turns out a lot of spam is coming through, I'll probably have to think again about moderation -- but we'll give this a shot!

Please let me know if you're having any technical issues ... I don't mean to discourage folks from participating in the conversation!

~Anna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Anna! I know, it's hard to manage spam without it. Wordpress automatically filters 95% of spam out, so I rarely have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete