~oOo~

2012-07-03

quick hit: the haunted legs!

Hanna and I spent the weekend in Maine at her parents' house, which was a blessed break from the heat of an urban summer and also a two-day stretch of time away from the Internet. Since we were spending time with family, I didn't get any writing done -- so I don't have the review of Love the Sin for you which I hoped to post today.

Instead, I'm going to give a signal boost to my brother Brian's wacky month-long art project "Haunted Legs":
click here for more
Each day will bring a new frame in the ... story? web comic? we'll see as it unfolds! Here is yesterday's installment:
Ever since I saw the early sketches for this project, I've been thinking of the Dr. Seuss story about the pale green pants with nobody inside them; it was one of our favorite stories to read a Grandma's house growing up -- and I bet the resemblance is more than pure coincidence! Click here to check out the page and follow along. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment