~oOo~

2012-09-29

me --> writing elsewhere: looking back / looking forward edition

On the shore (Falmouth, Mass.)
Even though I took much of August and September off from regularly-scheduled blogging, I haven't done one of these posts since early summer so there's quite a bit accumulated on the interwebs to direct your attention to.

at the corner of your eye I put up the following reviews:
guest posts at In Our Words include:
at The Pursuit of Harpyness I contributed:
and a few Tumblr-length thoughts over at the feminist librarian reads:
Just today, I put up a farewell post at Harpyness; after nearly two years of blogging at what Hanna refers to as "the orange blog" I've decided it's time to move on. In part, the break I took from blogging in the run-up to our marriage helped me see how over-extended I've become on the interwebs. I'd like to re-dedicate myself to this space (the feminist librarian) in the months to come, as well as focusing more systematically on longer-term writing projects. 

In the immediate future, I'll be sharing more stuff about our wedding and book reviews as I am able; my new responsibilities at work are making for a hectic season and I find that I get home in the evenings with less writing energy than usual. I don't expect this to last, but please bear with me while it does -- I love meeting you in this space, and promise I will be here in the years to come. 

Incidentally, this is my 1000th post at annajcook.blogspot.com (which began life in 2007 as "The Future Feminist Librarian-Activist" in the spring before I embarked to graduate school in Boston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment